Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend in Review

I never do weekend wrap-ups. Hell most times I feel like I have to update y'all on months worth of the random stories of my life. But in an effort to blog more often here goes.

Friday I was so excited to be off Bailout Watch 2008 I celebrated by spending way too much money at Ross. Oh well. I needed fall/winter clothes. I ordered Papa Johns and sat on my couch and drank wine coolers. Nice and ghetto. But I was on chill mode because I had to return to my part time job in the morning.

Saturday after work I went to a blogger meet up. It's cool but weird to finally meet people that know all about you and you know all about them but you've never laid eyes on each other. I worried going in if people were going to think I was as cool as my blog, but I got over that. Everyone (SuperDave, Sista Socialite, E2Deep, 1/3, Brran1, Kayellejay and Leon) was real chill. I wanna hang out again. But next time I gotta get a better seat so I don't have to have SuperDave translate for me all night. I couldn't hear ish. At one point Leon was telling a story about "his Force"and I swore he was talking about a horse coming out of his body. *stomp, stomp. Alma! Check your battery* I was going to post pics but blogger is acting stupid.

I spent the rest of my Saturday night and most of Sunday dodging a booty call. A dude I messed with eons ago (let's call him TSX--cuz that's what he drives) had hit me up on Friday talking about if I "got free" this weekend to hit him up. Long after we stopped messing around we remained lunch buddies and would chat on work email from time to time. So I'm thinking cool we can hang out. But of course he had a different type hang out in mind. So we're texting back and forth laughing at the Palin-Biden skit on SNL and then he's like what you up to for the rest of the night. I'm like nothing I'm chillin' what about you? He's texts back "oral pleasure." So I'm like wow. It's not everyday I get chomp offered up over text so I'm all excited. Who can turn that down? Come to find out this bamma was talking about him. I instantly got turned off. He may as well have typed "lemme put my dick in your mouth." And that's so not appropriate for someone you're just getting back in touch with. I mean damn. It’s one thing to offer up your services, but isn’t it a little presumptuous to ask for someone else’s? I’m just saying. I'm going to consult my local Congressman on the rules for asking for head. I'm sure he can provide a viable ruling.

Anyway I quit texting back. Sunday morning he sent me another text asking why I stopped texting back. I told him I fell asleep. Which was true. He kept asking what was up for that day and I was like well I have something to do and he was like well how about later on. How you gonna be pressed for some head?

5 comments:

ListenToLeon.net said...

LOL @ that text. If he were smart, he would have offered to at least return the favor or something. That way, everyone wins!

brran1 said...

LOL @ the Sister Act reference.

You really planning on launching the "Have the next blogger meet up @ Dave's" campaign?

CocaColaCutie said...

@ leon, i would have at least considered a fair exchange of the oral delights.

@brran1, i love you for getting that reference and yes i have launched the campaign but i don't think it's going too well. he's all adamantly against it and ish.

Young woman on a journey said...

um...that was such a turn off (TSX). wtf...men need to get it together.

glad you had a good weekend and that you have more time now.

kayellejaye said...

LMAO!

It was great meeting u on Sat. We gotta do it again for sure.