Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend in Review: Random Thoughts

Hey Peoples! Hope you had a good weekend. Sorry I've been slacking on the posts over here. I'll try to do better.

Anyway here's how my weekend went.

I didn’t see The Bison this weekend. We went to a happy hour Thursday night and we spent the night together. He sent me to work with a smile on my face though ☺. He gchatted me this morning to say that he missed me. Awww.

Enterprise tried to act like they wanted my future first born just because I was using a debit card to rent a car. Bastards. I need my local Congressman to help revise that process since consumer credit is at a premium these days.

Perfume counter ladies are gangsta! I wanted a new fragrance and ended up walking away with two sets and ALL three free gifts they were offering that day and a few extra purse lotions and perfume samples.

So rather than do a stupid random song in the middle of the restaurant like most restaurants, the employees at Joe’s Crab Shack get to do a stupid random Cha Cha Slide in the middle of the restaurant. That dance looks soooooo different when 2520s do it.

Seafood enchiladas and Great Balls of Fire (jalepeno, shrimp and crab balls) are the business!

I need to remember that the next time I need a cameraman in the club to either ask a girl or a cute guy I wouldn’t mind flirting with. Made the mistake of asking some dude that just happened to be around and he ended up harassing me for a dance all night.

Drunkenly dancing back and forth between me and my home girl, and then cycling back through the rest of your friends, won’t get you either of our numbers.

I thought tonguing people down in the middle of the club was out of style.

Some people should really leave the club before they turn the lights back on.

I finally got my digital TV converter boxes, while it does make the picture clearer and take away the static you hear when you have a weak signal, instead you get a stupid pixilated screen and it makes it sound like everyone is stuttering.

The $5 DVD bin at Wal-Mart is the devil. Why can’t I stay away?

Popeye’s put all my favorites in a bowl and called it The Big Easy Chicken Bowl. I added a biscuit on the side and was in heaven. LOL.

2 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

wait you went to Joe's crab shack and didn't invite me? I'm hurt.

kayellejaye said...

Kissing in the club is sexy. As long as it's my man and no random dude. And I'm tipsy.