Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random Negro Stories File: Code Cracking

Hey y'all...long time no post. I know I know. But when I come back its always worth the wait. Right?!? Come on don't be like that. Anyway, it’s time for another installment of the Random Negro Stories File. This one is in honor of one of my favorite comedian/radio personalities Steve Harvey. Listening to him and Shirley Strawberry dissect and respond to the crazy stuff people write in about makes my hour commute to work bearable. Steve is KING code cracker. You know what? I wonder if I can get my local Congressman to help me get funding for more code cracking counselors to spread the word. I should look into setting up a non-profit for it.

Anyway, I feel like I've been listening long enough to try my hand at “code cracking” as Mr. Harvey so eloquently puts it and thought I’d apply some of what I’ve learned to the foolishness I get approached with.

On to the code cracking!

Just The Seven Of Us?
So this guy hits me up on myspace talking about how my page caught his attention. His pic is nice enough and he did give me a compliment so I responded. After a few exchanges he drops the bomb on me. He tells me he has three kids, two baby momma’s. Two of his sons are out of state and his lil girl is with her mom in the area. I mean three’s company, but why would I knowingly put myself in a situation like that. That there is an episode of Jerry Springer in the making.

What he said: I am not looking, but if a good woman comes along, I am not a fool.
What he meant: I want to fuck you, nothing else.

What he said: I must say I am impressed with you so far.
What he meant: I want to fuck you, your body is nice!

What he said: I get emotional with the woman I am with, and if she captures my brain as well as my heart, I am a self-sacrificing type of man.
What he meant: If you give me head and it’s good I’ll give you some too.

No, Thank YOU!
This guy I was “seeing” (read fucking) gives me this card one day. At first it starts out all sweet, thanking me for a favor I did for him. I’m all like awww, but I keep reading and…

What he said: Looking forward to many more days of friendship and fun.
What he meant: If you let me, I’ll hit it till I can’t no more.

I had to consult a few friends and mull over that one for a few days because before the card, he was treating me like more then a JO. Lots of “good morning beautiful..” and “I miss you” texts. But shortly after an impromptu rendez-vous, he let me know in no uncertain terms that he’s not interested in developing a relationship with me—because he’s…are you ready for it….“focusing on other stuff.”

I’m New, Let’s Screw
Another myspacer trolls past my page and tells me that he finds me very attractive and that he wants to see if we can be “friends.” Now normally I have a no new “friend” policy but to humor myself, I asked him what his definition of it is and…

What he said: Someone I can hang with from time to time and have fun with see I’m new around here and I don’t know anybody.
What he meant: I want to get in your bed cuz I ain’t had none in a while.

Are you noticing a pattern here? My male readers am I on the right track? How’d I do on my code cracking?

5 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

lol... you need to turn Steve Harvey off. I agree that you cracked the first 2 but that last dude might have really been new to town and the question "What's your definition of friend?" is as loaded a question as they come. You can't really answer unless you want to be in the friendship bubble lmao.

John "JP" Pickens said...

I'm with homer. The first one is on point, but dude number two, you trippin. I mean, lets be real here, u ARE cute so there is gonna be some physical attraction...well a lot of it as they only see your myspace photo..but that doesn't always mean, "Let me beat." Dude may have been real in the field. I know, keep your guard up so you don't get hit, I understand, but shit, you can't get hit if you don't get in the ring.

CocaColaCutie said...

hmmm...i don't know y'all...maybe you're right...i won't find out though...as of late my thoughts have been on the "he just wanna smash" default

mp1 said...

I'm not trying to put the felas out there, so I'll concur. You were right with the first two. Cant (or won't) address that third one. lol

dejanae said...

hahaha