Monday, April 21, 2008

I Hate: You So Much Right Now

I hope I don’t offend my male readers too much with this post, but really your gender is frustrating the hell out of me!!!

I feel like the comedian in this video right about now!

I’m fucking tired of MEN coming at me on some bullshit. For example:

1. I’M NOT FUCKING SLOPPY ASS SECONDS! Look I realize that people have their preferences, but I do not appreciate you talking to my “standard of beauty” friend and then once she turns your bama ass down, then you try to be all up in my face. And why the fuck do you look surprised that I would stand up for myself and reject you? Get ghost NIGGA!
2. I’M NOT A FUCKING HOE! Stop asking my ass when you can come through on some DVD night foolishness. That is not a date. I don’t care what you say. I’m worth way more than you even deserve. I don’t know why I even lowered myself to your level in the first place.
3. I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR FUCKING EXCUSES! So you thought I wouldn’t figure out that you saying you have to wash your hair and work ALL weekend was code for I don’t really want to see you. That’s some girl ass shit to do. I don’t care how long your hair is. Man up and say no I don’t really feel like hanging.

I feel like slapping and cussing folks out. If you’ve got man parts and you see me on the street—watch the fuck out. Not even my local congressman can help with this one.

6 comments:

John "JP" Pickens said...

well damn

Dave Van Buren said...

lol... let the rage flow my young padawan (that's star wars talk)

Please don't go around kicking random men, I don't want to have to come bail you out of jail.

dejanae said...

and the church did say amen

Kaliente said...

Girl i feel ya, I'm on some "don't trust no niccs" type shyt. They can kizz my azz with that BS. However i think we should just cut off their man parts...i kid:)This is my first time stoppin through, won't be my last

Anonymous said...

Taaaaaaag homey!

See the blog, do the do, laugh, share... BE IN THE MOMENT.

By the way... ain't nobody scared.

Peace and warm grits.

Ceecee said...

Funny! Man!