Monday, October 1, 2007

Trojan (Wo)Man: Mmmmm Hmmmm

I'm a loyal chick, so when my friend asked me what my favorite brand of condom was I quickly rattled off Trojan, and sang the little ditty from the commercials. I'll always heart men who need, and can properly work equipment that goes in, gold wrappers, but I'm also quite fond of the trojans in the bright green pack, the twisted pleasure ones. At the time I couldn't remember the name of them, so of course I googled it and ended up on their fantastical site: TrojanWorld. A few clicks and I'm in unchartered yet fascinating territory.

Imagine my delight, scrolling over all the pretty packages and reading through the descriptions when I come across this: Trojan Vibrating Ring. Not only does this thing vibrate, but like any other penis ring, I can only imagine that it's supposed to prolong erection. They even have double ended vibrating ones. Two for one! Score! And it comes with a condom. Talk about bang for your buck!

Only drawback is that, according to the site, the small battery only lasts for 20 minutes. They should make one, that you can replace the battery in, but I guess they were going for the whole disposable thing. Besides, I don't think, I could get anyone to use one of those, much less get them to stop and switch batteries. They should have used a lithium ion battery, that could've been good for like an hour of tingling fun.

I wonder when these came out, not that I make it a habit of scouring the condom aisle, but I've never seen them in stores. Further investigation of this wonder product, tells me that it's "Available wherever quality TROJAN® Condoms are sold*" except in "Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas or Virginia. GREAT! That's where I do all my travel fucking. Hmmm, I wonder if those on the TSA's carry on-approved list? I'm so adding this to my arsenal.

Still it seems strange, because there's gotta be a lot of good loving going on down south, but my girl tells me, in that in the M-I- crooked letter, crooked letter, they've outlawed the sale of anything that stimulates the genitalia. Really, so you're telling me that if I go down to the SIP that I can go down to the local Wal-mart and get guns and ammo, but I can't get a vibrating ring. That's some BULL! I'm glad I live in a "progressive" state.

But apparently, my hometown, Georgia along with Texas and the rest of those states have similar laws. But guess what lobbyists and adult store owners aren't taking it lying down. LMAO (ok...bad pun, but whatever). Seriously, there's a non-profit organization fighting against these laws. They call themselves the National Alliance of Activists and Trade Organization, and they're fighting for our sexual rights.
Join the fight, call your local Congressman today.



1 comment:

Raven said...

Ok, girlie, you need help. Only you could manage to get Capitol Hill and penis rings in the same blog. I think you've been working too hard.