Saturday, October 20, 2007

Slow Your: Roll

I hate kids who wear those effin sneaker skates and the parents who buy them. They be just rolling around the damn stores and ish. Get on my damn nerves. Sit yo big Roll Bounce ass down somewhere.

I saw this one guy in the dollar store trying to get his kids in line, after they'd turned the store into their own personal roller rink. It's too late. No one told your ass to buy them the damn shoes, but you wanna get mad because they use them? I just be waiting for their lil tails to fall and bust they head open.

Apparently it's happening all over the world, but I haven't seen it yet. Got doctors all up in arms cuz these lil bad asses rolling around are breaking their wrists and ankles, dislocating shoulders and cracking skulls and what not. One kid tripped up on a piece of gravel in the driveway, fell and broke several fingers and wrist bones. See no good can come of these shoes.

Whose bright idea was it to make these damn things anyway? There's a REASON why skating rinks are made out of a different material than the regular ass ground.

You already know I'm calling my Congressman to get these shoes off the market. If these damn things are still a craze by the time I have kids, they bet not even think about asking me to buy them. Its bad enough that kids wanna make everywhere they go an instant playground, but you wanna give them a license to do so. No sir ain't happening under my watch. I mean Bush ain't even trying to expand the State Children’s Health Insurance Program, and I'll be damned if I hand over a co-pay cuz you wanted to reenact ATL at Wal-Mart.

7 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

You Trippin. I want some of them shoes. walking is for LOSERS!!! I want to glide around. Roll up on some girl Like "hay baby you trying to roll with me?" get it "roll" with me... lmao I'm great!!!

John "JP" Pickens said...

dude, I want some too. LOL

Mr. Fresh To Death said...

You are trippin. The shoes aren't the problem its the parents. Put them lil bastards on a leash and yo-yo they asses.

Kids be skating into trouble and all of a sudden, WHOOPSEE. Pull they butts right back.

~ Mr. Fresh to Death
http://mrfreshtodeath.wordpress.com

mp1 said...

next time you see one of em, just discreetly stick your leg out in front of 'em. That'll make ya feel better

Unknown said...

I hate those damn things too! Every time I see some kid with them, I have to resist the urge to trip the little bastards. Who came up with that idea?

dejanae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dejanae said...

now u wrong 4 that
but u aint neva lied
puahahaha