Thursday, January 15, 2009

One More Reason to Love Barack Obama!

NFL is coming to town!
Oh yeah!
NFL is coming to town!
NFL is com-ing to tooooown….

Because my president is black. I don’t have a Lambo, but I’m still excited. LOL. I wonder if my local Congressman can get me one of those instead of those mules “we” were all supposed to get?

Anyway, NFL lives in New York (not sure if I told y’all that), but he has fam in the area so he’s coming for inauguration festivities. He asked if he’d see me while he was in town and of course I agreed!

That is all!

In the words of SuperDave if I reveal anymore it’s "bad mojo."

Hit y’all back up after the weekend!

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

have fun girl! have fun!

Trish said...

It's great to be so excited about seeing someone!